Wednesday, 23 April 2008

What a lovely surprise...

I was so excited, tonight when updating my blog, I noticed I had a lovely comment from A Spoonful of Sugar a lovely blog that I came across one night, take a moment to visit Lisa and check out the fabulous fabrics she uses in her projects - gorgeous.

Why was I so excited... well first off I thought it was just a few family and friends that checked on my blog to see what I have been crafting or what we've been up to - so I guess there are others who like me love to visit other blogs for inspiration, enjoy reading about their crafting, looking at their photo's etc - such a great spirited community out there in blogsphere...

Today was an ultimate day of Autumn - a chilly awakening, with a day that was filled with blue sky and warmth in the sun - and the trees - I just love driving to work and noticing how the leaves are changing and the colour combinations. Note to self - take camera and stop the car tomorrow to take photo's :)

We are nearly at the end of the first week of school holidays and thankfully the house is still standing and the girls are still good friends ... tomorrow Beck's is spending the day and night with a girlfriend for the friends birthday - and Kait is going to come to work with me in the afternoon as I've lured her with the rustling of cash, to help with a work function.

Can't have a post without a photo or two... these are from a recent day/evening we spent at a friends bach in Ngawhi (which is on the way to Castlepoint, Wairarapa Coastline) - was a gorgeous day, amazing sunset...


Nite and love to all.
Julz xox

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Thanks for the lovely comments about my blog - it is always fun to discover new blogs and to see what others are up to. That is one of the best things I love aobut blogging - I don't really have time to join a Quilting group, but when I get a few minutes it is nice to check out favourite blogs and discover new gems.

Enjoy the rest of your school holidays. My two kids head back to school next week. Lisa