Friday, 27 June 2008

I want to thank ...


Exciting, today I was delighted to be awarded the Arte Y Pico award from Lisa and Sarah, A Spoonful of Sugar, they are a very creative and inspirational mother and daughter duo - so please take the time to stop by their blog. Thank you so much, this was a lovely award to receive when the day had been rather challenging from a work perspective...


Now I have the pleasure to pass on the award to fellow bloggers that inspire me, and provide me a lift when I read their blog. So, drum roll please ... I present the awards to:



Now here are the rules for the winners and if you already have the award just accept and that's all you have to do is:

1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4.The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

--oOo--
Tonight I have been working on the BOM's for July to take to our quilt club meeting tomorrow - they are called Hexed Stars and are fom http://www.quilterscache.com/ - I have recently only started paper piecing and can see how it can become addictive (like all other forms of quilting) these blocks are quick and fun to make ! Will post pic's tomorrow...

Am off to make a fresh cuppa, before I settle back to the sewing machine...

Hugs Jx

3 comments:

loulee said...

OMG!!! Why me? Thank you, it would seem that inspiration works both ways, I enjoy reading your blog and love to visit.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow Julz......goodness not sure what to say..thank you so very much this is just so very kind of you..I am very much the same as loulee1 I also enjoy your blog very much and what you said in your post is the same for me there are just so many bloggers who inspire and for you to put me in that category really means a lot....you have made my day thankyou ..

Nicola said...

Can I reapeat what has already been said. So cool, thank you very very much.