Thursday, 21 August 2008

a few more test shots...

Sorry I hope that I don't bore you - though having so much fun experimenting with my new camera - though in all honest I think some night school classes in photography wouldn't go astray LOL...

Took the camera with me to watch Beck's basketball game - first time I've seen her play as DH has taken her to her first few games... wow I was impressed, she is really enjoying it - and by golly she got 10 of their points out of a total of 14 - they lost the game by 1 measely point ...



testing out the "sports" function... Beck's is the one who is centre photo and 'mainly focussed'.

the view from our lounge this evening looking towards the Tararua ranges - zoomed in as much as I could ... was such a stunningly beautiful day in Upper Hutt today - gorgeous blue sky, crisp chilly air, and snow on the ranges - perfect :)

Hope you have had a happy day too.
Hugs

No comments: