Sunday, 3 August 2008

The weekend is almost over...



I had a lovely afternoon catching up with my friend, what is so nice is that we just picked up with the gossip and chatter like we had only seen each other yesterday, when in fact its probably been nearly two years... the sun even decided to shine for awhile, so we ventured out of the comfort of the cafe and browsed a few shops. Picked up a lovely bag of dried lavender which will be turned into some delicious wee gifts I think...

I have been working away on block 2 of the butterfly garden bom, however I haven't taken any pictures as yet...

...however I will leave a few photo's of young Beck's and her darling cat Licorice - who loves to share her breakfast every morning :)


Licorice's favourite spread on warm buttered toast - nutella (chocolate spread) - aaargh the whole family has a weakness for chocolate - furry family members as well LOL..


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me you had a great day with your friend. You had to do a lot of talking to catch up again.
I can't wait to see your next block.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Nutella on taost is my daughters breakfast of toast too!! Glad you had a lovley day out with your friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julz,
I have just discovered your blog, its great. I love that butterfly quilt and am thinking I may need to purchase the patterns and get started myself. Another one to add to the list.
Nice to meet you

Unknown said...

Hi Julz, thanks for your very kind words on my blog, I do feel extremely spoilt, and yes Stina is indeed extremely talented. Have a great weekend.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Visiting with old friends is like the warmth of an old quilt wrapped around you! Time can never change true friendship!

I can't wait to see your Butterfly Garden Block #2! I still haven't started that yet!

Have a good weekend!

Ruth said...

Heh... clever cat! I love Nutella!

Ruth xx