Wednesday, 24 December 2008

A little bit of Christmas...

from my home to yours...

DD Kait insisted that this year our Christmas tree was 'themed' and silver decorations it had to be... I haven't admitted out loud to her... though I have to agree it does look rather cute!

Yesterday, I went and brought a 60cm tree to place on the table in our entrance way - and have placed my santa's and snowmen decorations on that... I can now how the number of christmas trees in your home grows - so each tree can be themed...


These so cute Santa's were lovingly made by MumS and live at my home :)

I'm off now to clean the house, and get preparations underway for tomorrow...

Wishing you and your families a wonderful christmas and look forward to reading your blogs on Boxing day ...

Merry Christmas Hugs

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Merry Christmas Julz - hope your Christmas is a special one! Look forward to lots more inspiration from Julz dezign in 2009.

Ali Honey said...

Lovely tree!
Happy Christmas to you ALL!

Chookyblue...... said...

Merry Christmas........