Saturday, 10 January 2009

Am so excited...

...I'm picking up wee Bella (I decided on the name before I had even seen her) this morning - she is a bundle of fluff and six weeks old... sorry the above picture is a little grainy - is from my cellphone (petshop pxt it to me!)...
You may recall I made the decision before Christmas for my clonky old girl, Holly, to keep her dignity and go play with the cats in heaven, one of the hardest decisions I've had to make, and I miss her terribly.
Our three other cats are very specific as to who their owner is so I'm feeling very neglected and cat-lonely, so decided it was better to get a new feline friend for me now while I am between jobs so that I can help settle her into our crazy household LOL


I will post some clearer pictures once we get her home...

Hugs


PS: The walking is going great, heading out for 2nd bike ride tomorrow morning - eek :)

6 comments:

Ali Honey said...

hello bella....your a wee darling. be good for your new MUM....no puddles on the carpet!

Beth said...

What a cutie pie Bella is. I hope she brings you many years of kitty joy :) Give her a cuddle from me :)

Susan said...

Congratulations on your new addition! She certainly looks like a sweetie!

Deb said...

Julz, SNAP we got our new baby today also. He has been posted. Welcome Bella. You are adorable.

loulee said...

What a little cutie

Unknown said...

New puddy - how exciting!