Monday, 16 February 2009

Valentine's Surprise...


Frank Loves Bella...

Wonderful treats in the post...


Hmm... let me at them...


Hey Licorice - do you want to try one?


Right, I'll let you share these treats if you are nice... cause my darling Frank sent them to me!

MMMM ... delicious....
Here are all the goodies... from our darling friends Deb and Frank

Beautiful hearts.......
Their new home in my sewing nook...

Thank you so much - was a wonderful Valentine's Surprise.

Big Hugs
Bella &

5 comments:

Deb said...

It was our absolute pleasure spoiling our dear friends with a surprise. Can't get over how much Bella has grown, just like our boy!
I am in awe of your thread holder Julz, have showed Bill and told him to look closely to see if he could make one!! Poor boy doesn't stand a chance!!
Miaow Bella xxxxx Ciao Frank
P.S. didn't even get a sniff at lotto-lol

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Julz,

Your cats look so healthy and happy - long distance relationships for felines huh! And thee hearts that Deb made are just so lovely - you lucky lady
Shiree

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your thread organiser - did your DH make it?

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Aw...how sweet!

Love the hearts that she made for you. And I wish that I had your thread organizer!

Heart Felt said...

That is so cute.....happy pussy cats!