Sunday, 15 November 2009

I know you've been waiting...



Here's our wee man...Diesel...
After a very long day of travel on Friday, he is now settling well into our home. Today he's full of spunk and mischief.
The cats are not impressed, they are still coming home for dinner and cuddles though they're mighty miffed that 'another' fur baby' has taken residence (especially the older 3 they were just getting used to my fluffy baby Bella).
Bella is appalled with this new creature, and the fact this is the first time she has seen this thing called a dog has totally upset her (poor darling Bella).
Have got all these great plans of getting so much done today :( and its now 3.15pm in the afternoon and so far can honestly say have only ticked off ... hmm... 2 off the things to do list. It is such a howling northerly here today, cold and the kind of day I can't get myself organised enough...
Oh the other great news... I've got a permanent full time job - starting 25th Jan 2010 - with IRD (Inland Revenue) as Personal Assistant to Group Manager Customer Products & Innovation (phew that's a long title)... am very excited and looking forward to starting. My current fixed term contract with Workbridge finishes on 15th Jan 2010 - so this is perfect timing for everyone.
Right my friends will sign off here to go and get a few more things finished on the to do list...

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Julz, FANTASTIC NEWS. I am absolutey thrilled for you, just what you were waiting for. Diesel is gorgeous and I am sure the cats will get used to him and soon have him lined up.