Saturday, 19 July 2008

Kait's Birthday



My darling Kait turned 14 yesterday... my how time flies. I woke her early so she could open her presents before I headed to work (the girls are still on holidays) - Zebra print is a major 'thing' for her - and she wasn't disappointed with some of her gifts...



She then promptly went back to the land of nod for a few more hours before her friend Pheobe came for the day/night. Fishpie & salad was on the birthday menu as that's Kait's favourite - along with a delicious deluxe chocolate mud cake for birthday cake! Unfortunately the photo I took of the cake just happened to be the side that I'd banged against the side of the packaging - doh...





Hugs

1 comment:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Happy Birthday Kait! Looks like the day was good one - love those zebra print goodies! My son will be turning 14 in a couple of weeks....where does the time go?