Thursday, 30 October 2008

Stitchers Angel Swap received...

A knock at the door and a friendly courier was waiting to hand over a lovely yellow box to me... all the way from Italy.


Lovely Laura from Fantasie Country had put together a wonderful Stitchers Angel Swap package for me let's have a look inside the yellow box...






I was so spoilt... a lovely felt mouse, two lavender filled hearts, sewing needle case, calico bag with a lovely handpainted sleeping puppy, two handmade/painted xmas tree decorations, some yummy chocolates, a lovely carry bag AND the most gorgeous angel wall hanging. So very blessed.


Thank you so much again Laura for your wonderful gifts that you have made and sent to me.

And thank you again Helen for organising such a wonderful swap.

Hugs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well lucky you, great stuff!

Susan said...

How cool we got ours about the same time...nice gifts.
Thanks again, the swap was fun. Now I got to get my things out to you-know-who in Australia.

Hugs,
Susan

Anonymous said...

You lucky duck. What gorgeous things.

Kate