Sunday, 12 October 2008

Hello... I'm Back :)

Hi Friends
I've been enjoying a fab visit from my baby sister, Junior Witch (from Oamaru), even though my operation was postponed until 23rd October - Fi still came to visit - it has been so lovely to see her and catchup on all the news. You know how I joked in a previous post that I'd give it a go to convert her to quilting.... well she hasn't picked up a needle - though she has chosen a design and even went to one of the local quilt shops by herself and chose fabrics!!! I'll post a pic in next post. I was a tardy with taking photo's this visit, so here is a pic of the three witches last visit :)

Junior Witch, Big Witch & Middle Witch (Me)...

I've been browsing through bloglines this morning catching up with everyone's posts, and I must say its like catching up with old friends again. Some of your ladies have been so busy over the school holiday break with your crafts.
One blog entry particularly caught my eye this morning was from Kathryn at Our Shabby Cottage - click here to go through to her tutorial to make a gorgeous Shabby Chic Wreath - just gorgeous... to tempt you here is a pic...


Well I had better get a wriggle on, as have lots of little projects to try and complete today so can send away to my Angel Swap partner...
Hugs

No comments: