Thursday, 16 October 2008

Yippee its nearly Friday...

PSST.... Am packing my bags tonight and getting ready to leave!!





Heading tomorrow after work to our stitching weekend retreat at CherryPie Quilt Patch in Levin... check out Cheryl's website both for visiting her shop and making bookings for your own retreat at Stanford Retreat.


Now I stopped into see Yvonne this afternoon and saw the DEVINE cupcake themed fabric - oh my its delicious, am sad that our stitching weekend has clashed with the Cupcake weekend as it looks like its going to be lots of fun, though am also so looking forward to having a whole weekend of sewing, gossip and laughter with 'my stitching girls'. Plus will be the last weekend for a while of full on sewing as the operation is looming (one week to go....)


So if you happen to be driving to the Wairarapa to check out Masterquilters Exhibition in Masterton or venturing north of Upper Hutt - do stop by Sawmillers Quiltery and check out the gorgeous fabrics. Also there was a BEAUTIFUL new hydrangea range that had just arrived - ooh the temptation is too much some days...


Anyway had better go and finish packing all the sewing projects - and perhaps chuck in a few clothes and the toothbrush LOL.


Will post pics and catchup on the goss on Sunday night.




Hugs

1 comment:

loulee said...

I'll be in NZ this time next year! I've finally convinced Hunney that I really do need to have a look about 'up north' (He's a southerner) you'll have to send me an email with all kinds of need to know info, such as how to find all these cool shops.