Tuesday, 27 July 2010

So what's been happening?...

Gosh, anyone would think I'd disappeared off the planet...

I've got nothing crafty to show you, I've got no gossip to share, in fact it feels like not much has been going on lately other than, wake up in the morning, go about the usual weekly day, before you know it the weekend comes around and its catching up on housework, groceries and taxi-ing the girls around...and then we're back to Monday!

The weather has been too bleak to go out for regular bike rides, so the indoor trainer has had a bit of use (so boring sitting in the cold stairwell, with the headphones on, eyes closed to wish away the minutes of peddling...

The most exciting thing this month has been DD1's 16th birthday party - was a great night - the highlight for me was DD1's boy mates did an impromtu haka - was spine tingling and gave me an awww moment, to think how much they cared about her.

Oh I do have a girlie stitching away weekend coming up... first weekend of August - am hoping that will re-ignite my quilting mojo. The bike is coming along for the weekend too as fingers are crossed that Levin will provide finer consistent weather over two days so I can get some good rides in... promise will have something worthy to show after a weekend away stitching LOL.

So how is your week fairing?

No comments: