Sunday, 11 April 2010

Bits 'n Bobs...

Even though have been a little quiet with the postings, I've got a few things that I've been working on...

Here's Bella helping me make a wee bunny from the Australian Homespun No 82 (Vol11.3) magazine, the bunny in the article had a painted face, I didn't have any fabric paints at home so improvised with DMC thread and tiny buttons.


This is a wee gift for my hairdresser who is expecting their first baby. I've also started a quilt for her (to use up the stash!) am making it up as I go along, so will show pics soon.

This yummy butterfly fabric was recently added to my stash, as an Easter gift from my lovely mum-in-law:
This delicious pink 'girlie' fabric is from Sawmillers Quiltery ... its so cute!
The next two photo's are fabrics that I got from CherryPie when I was there a few weeks ago for a stitching weekend with our Thursday girls... the cat fabric was just too cute to leave behind!


No comments: