Sunday, 25 November 2007

Beginning of a long hot summer...

Well have finally started to come down to earth after my most special Saturday, last weekend - it was such a huge surprise and I still smile and occassionally get the leaky eyes again when I think about it all - just blew me away...

I think we can safely say that summer is finally here... another glorious weekend of blue skies, sun and enough of a warm breeze to dry the washing on the line :)
It got to 46 degrees in our roof today and 25 inside the house - have no idea what the temperature was outside - though just lovely...



















In between doing some more quilting on husband's quilt - have started 'another' project - this is mainly so I have some handstitching to take with me to Monday Stitch n B**ch; and Thursday Kwilting Katz nights (well that's my excuse) - just love the soft antique colours at the moment. This patter is from Leanne Beasley and her version is called Ruth's Quilt - I haven't thought of a name yet for my version...




















The sun is starting to set, and the house is getting cooler - so it is time to sit at the sewing machine and get lugging husband's quilt and get a few more areas quilted !




Nite Nite and hope you have had a wonderful relaxing weekend.
Luv J xox

No comments: