Saturday, 10 November 2007

Clothshop Saturday Sampler BOM



I've just finished my 9th block for the Clothshop Saturday Sampler Block of the Month...





And here are the completed 9 blocks, now to work out how to put them together and grow the quilt so it is big enough to use...



Now had better head away and do some housework, so I can work on Chris' quilt this afternoon, the weather is turning, getting windy and cold, so it will be a great way to spend the afternoon :)

Chat with you later

Luv J x

3 comments:

shan said...

Hi Julz

The blocks look great

Julz said...

Many thanks, can't say its my most favourite, as not particularly fond of the background green they chose - though will keep an open mind until its finished :)

shan said...

Ah, depends what you sash and border them with, your choice will probabley lift the background green dont you think, I think you will make it fabulous!!